Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

T-67, day 85

Today, we are headed to Parris Island to pick up our "soon to be" United States Marine!!

I am beyond excited. We WILL be taking LOTS of pictures.

As soon as we get checked in at TLF, (Temporary Lodging Facility) on base I will log in and give a report. Our pickup(ruby) is in the shop so we are driving a little Explorer. I've dubbed her "whitey".

I want to thank each and every one who has said even one prayer for us and Tim. You don't know how much I appreciate it. God has been so merciful to us. Thank you for interceding!

God Bless.

Just keep praying, praying, praying.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa,

Congratulations on your new Marine, I hope you enjoyed Family Day and Graduation. My son graduated from MCRD in San Diego on September 8th and I have been very lucky to have him home until next Tuesday. He will then go to MCT then off to his MOS at Fort Sill in Oklahoma, from there, who knows, I guess thats when the real worrying will start. I wish you and your new Marine all the best and will keep you in my prayers. Enjoy your time together as it goes by so quick. I would love to keep in touch, its nice to have someone who knows what your going through.

Semper Fi
Sheri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home