Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday, September 3, 2006


H-10, day 76

Only 10 days left till family day.

As I sit here writing this I am so down because we received NO letters this week. Although he completed the crucible last week we still should have gotten a letter from this past Sunday. I cannot believe he just didn't write. I feel like sometimes my first words out of my mouth to Tim will be rabidily spat out, "why only thirteen letters in thirteen weeks"? That is only one a week and one was the "I have arrive" form letter and one a quick note, saying, here, here is some graduation info.

I believe he may have tried to call me today. Not sure. The number came up as unknown and I couldn't get it out of my purse and opened fast enough before they hung up. I was crushed. It is very possible it was him because several of the parents on the message boards got calls today.

This week cannot go by fast enough.

The news today mentioned a Marine that had been killed in Iraq that is from Charlotte. This Marine even went to Providence High School and graduated in 2003. He was a ROTC student so I am sure Tim probably knew him. Please be praying for this family.

Here is a link to the Charlotte Observer and the article. http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/15430486.htm

As Tim comes to the end of bootcamp and whole new and different set of circumstances come into play, I continue to ask....

Please! Just keeping praying, praying, praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home