Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday, September 9, 2006

T-65, day 82

We leave in four days for Parris Island.

My excitement has reached a record point. I cannot fathom what it will be like. Is he skinny? Has he freckled more? Does he have a place of leadership? Does confidence exude from him?

Today is Saturday. I have a wedding exactly one week from today. Since we will be gone most of the week, I have a lot of prep to do and errands. I will have to visit my storage facility today. Gathering everything will be key.

Back to Tim, I am not quite sure why letters have completely stopped but it has been 17 days since we received one. I know he gets to call tomorrow, but those letters were fuel for my soul each week.

Today, Tim has core values, PT and a field meet. It is beautiful outside, hopefully everything will be effortless for him at this point in his training. Tomorrow will be the infamous Liberty Sunday with him being able to call home. I am soooooo looking forward to hearing his voice.



Just keep praying, praying, praying. PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home