Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

T-61, day 78

We leave for Parris Island in a week from today. I cannot wait. It just seems surreal. I am moving in automation because my thoughts are on planning for next week. I am truly as excited as I can possibly be.

Today, the matrix says Tim will have dental appointments. Tomorrrow is the Final drill. Yesterday he would have completed the 171 question test. After tomorrows drill he is home free. Most of the folowing activities are just routine. On Thursday he will have a performanced based testing of PT. Since he has already smoked his PFT's this is just to see if he can get his numbers up anymore.

They can't really fail the final drill at this point. They can just not be first place.

I am still waiting for a letter. It has almost been two weeks since we got one. Wednesday will be the two week mark.

I have ordered buttons for everyone to wear. You know, "the proud MOM of Tim" kind.

I have his scrapbook almost finshed, at least as finished as it can be seeing as how he has only completed 3 months of his eight year term. (four active, four inactive)

Well I am off to work.

Just keep praying, praying, praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home