Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday, September 10, 2006

H-11, day 83

It is Sunday, and we are supposedly getting a call today from Tim. I am up and worried that we will not get the call. I wasn't worried until Forrest woke me up at 4:00am wanting to know what would happen if we didn't get the "call". I calmly explained, numerous times, he WOULD call. Well what if he didn't? On and on he went about it until I was sure Tim is hurt and lying in a ditch somewhere out there and that it happened during the crucible and know one knows he's missing. He hasn't written, called or anything and I had already been beating down fears and worries. I really had conquered this because the Lord had strengthened me. But with Forrests constant bombardment of worries he has brought to surface all the fears again. I am terrified. Please God, give me peace, give me strength. Help me. for I cannot even find strength to pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home