Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday, August 28, 2006

T-54, Day 70

17 days until family day.

Well its Monday again and I found no spare time to blog over the weekend. I had meetings with clients, church and grandchildren etc. to contend with. I guess busy is a good thing. I have probably booked the client from Saturday. I will hear this morning.

Tim will have his Final PFT's this morning. My prayers are with him. When you go to bed tonight, please pray for him as he will be awakened at a litte after midnight to prepare to leave at 2:00am for the Crucible. The Crucible is the Marines ultimate test of endurance for a recruit. You MUST complete to become a Marine.

Well, as you may know by now, the crucible has been delayed by a day. It will begin on Wednesday. Also, if Ernesto comes as predicted, they will evacuate and Tim's graduation might be delayed. We will hurry-up and wait.

And the client from saturday is now getting married in Miami. When it rains it pours. Such is my life.

Just keep praying, praying, praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home