Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Letter received 08/23/06

Hello Everyone
How are things going? We just finished up team week and we had our company inspection yesterday. We don't really know how it went but I think we did good. I got to put on my uniform for the first time. It made me feel proud. We are getting ready to start basic warrior training, and that will go on all week. Then next week we move back to our original barracks, we will do our final PFT's. The day after the PFT's, we start the crucible. That goes for about 2 days and six hours. When we get back we get a steak and egg breakfast. That's just about everything I know about our schedule so far. Tell dad to send more of his news letters and put a lot of pictures in it. I enjoy those a lot. Well that's all I've got for right now, so talk to you later.

Love
Tim

P.S. Night mom, love you.

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home