Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday, July 12, 2006


T-14 Counters to strikes, Chokes. Sounds fun. I guess.

I am diligently waiting for a letter with assurance the Gas chamber went ok. His letter stating his concern has ridden shotgun in my brain since the letter came. I hope all went well.

I have made contact with other marine moms, both experienced and newbies. Hopefully I can help them as much as they can help me. I truly believe contact between parents going through the same thing is paramount to my sanity.

It is 6:55 am and again I am up due to unrest.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (King James Version)
1For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

I am back. It is 2:55 pm. I found this website for parents of Marines.

http://parents.marines.com/page/ParentsForm.jsp

Here you can request a parents video, magnets and bumper stickers. Very imformational.

Mail came and no letter. Hopefully there will be tomorrow.

Just keep praying, praying, praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home