Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesday, July 11, 2006


T-13 Gas Chamber, Pugil Sticks II

God help him.

Give him strength. Protect and guide him.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

It is 6:28 am and I can't lay in bed any longer. When my mind will not shut off, I might as well get up because at that point there is no resting. Lord help, I need you now as never before.

Today I spent almost two hours on the phone with a cousin I haven't spoken to in 26 years. It was such a blessing. I also found out today we have another couple in our sunday school class that has a son going into the Marines this week. Hopefully I can reach out to them.

I have prayed many, many, many times today for Tim. He should feel bathed in God's mercy.

Thanks Tami for your support. I really appreciated the email.

Just keep praying, praying, praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home