Saturday, July 08, 2006

Letter received 07/08/06

Dear Everyone,

I am in week three and its going alright. Tomorrow is the 4th of July and Parris Island is putting on a massive fireworks show. My senior drill instructor says that it is one of the best in the world. I am really excited because we get to relax tomorrow. On another note the platoon has been drilling alot, as well as getting into trouble. The guys around here are easy to get along with but there are a few goofy ones. Today we did pugil stick fighting. That is the sticks with the foam ends. They put us in flack jackets and football helmets and told us to go at it. Unfortunately I didn't pay close enough attention in the martial arts classes and got my butt kicked. That's something I have to work on. I love you all and I can't wait to see you when I am a Marine.

With Love,
Timothy

PS. Mom, the mailing address for my platoon is on the envelope, please send me lots of letters from everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home