Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday July 10, 2006


It is early monday morning. What a weekend!! My feet are still hurting. Through the pain of my feet I still ache in my heart for Tim.

T-12 MCMAP (Marine Corp Martial Arts Program) and UCMJ (Uniform Code Military Justice) Law

In regards to Tim's last letter, maybe he will absorb more instruction in martial arts this time. HAHAHA! I am not sure what the UCMJ is, but I am sure I will research it and find out. I will keep you posted.

From the PS closing on Tim's letter, I gathered he had not received all our letters yet. Boy, is he in for a surprise. I think since we got his address we have sent 17 letters, cards and funny papers(sunday comics). He loves to read the funnies.

For those out there that have not written him yet, shame on you, you promised! He is going through one of the roughest and lonely times in anyones life. Letters from home are look forward to like Christmas as a child. WRITE him! Okay, enough mothering.

It has been almost 48 hours since we receive a letter and I find myself wathcing the street for the mail-lady. Okay so it is like Christmas for me too when I receive a letter. Many of you have written that your children have gone overseas on mission trips and different reasons. Eventually, Tim will have electronic access, but while in basic training he can only have and send letters (snail mail). Never has that term been so true.

God bless and protect our Tim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home