Monday, July 10, 2006

Sunday July 9, 2006

Sunday went by in a blur. I had a wedding and reception at Monroe Country Club. It had about 85 guest. It was for a russian family. It required a lot of food. Not that they ate it all, just that they wanted the table to be overloaded. It was. I will post pictures to my website this afternoon.

It did manage to help keep my mind a little distanced from Tim. Not a lot, because he is always in my thoughts. Tim always helps me with the caterings and this is the first one I have done since he's been gone.

Hopefully, Tim rested on this Lord's day. AND he writes home.

Someone is praying you through, as the song goes. I met Allen Asbury the singer that made that song famous in 2002 in Phoenix AZ at a Presidential Prayer Team Gala. He really feels his music.

Please God keep a cloud of protection around Tim. Give me peace. In Jesus Name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home