Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday, July 6, 2006


Happy Birthday Mr. President!

Today the mail came early, and still no letter.

T-9, First aid III, Throws and falls. Hmmm. Wonder how you are doing in this class. First aid III is probably boring to you but throws and falls is sort of martial art so you probably are having a blast with that one.

As the days go by I wonder if you miss home or us. Do you have bouts of loneliness? These days have been the hardest almost three weeks of my life. I watch every video I can get my hands on. I check all the USMC websites daily. I hope you are taking full advantage of this opportunity. This is not like sending a child to college, I've done that. There is NO comparison. College kids call home. College kids have email. I think to myself, would I have rathered you to go to college instead? No, not if this is what the Lord wanted you to do.

Forrest, Andrew and I are not used to the quiet. We are getting cabin fever. We try to think up reasons to take a ride. We would take more rides if fuel wasn't so expensive.

Please write soon.

God be with Tim. Guide him, teach him, use him for Your glory. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home