Monday, July 03, 2006

Saturday, July 1, 2006

As with all family gatherings, when a family member is not present it is felt. Mason's birthday party was a huge success with the only exception being Tim's absence.

I am wondering how Tim's day is shaping up. T-5 Intro to corps values, M1GA2 Preventive maintenance. Sounds interesting. M1GA2 is the gun Tim mentioned in his previous letter. You know the one with "the real bullets". We really had a kick out of that one.

The comfort the letter has given me is substantial. It is a direct link and provides tangible proof that you are ok. Keep them coming. I am tempted to beat the postman when she fails to produce one.

I still wonder about your day and how long you actually train in a 24 hour period. Is it like a 8-hour day or more?

I still haven't been able to move your sneakers out of the den. It is a sign to me of something temporal and you will soon get them, Daddy thinks I'm nuts. Oh well, crazy me, he just better not touch them yet. I'll move them when I am ready.

Be strong. Be observant. Be brave. Be a beacon to your team. We love you and are very proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home