Sunday, June 25, 2006

Friday, June 23, 2006


Finished the “Castle cake”.

I learned a new thing. You can’t make tall, multi-tiered cakes out of regular cake recipe. The cake must be made from pound cake recipe.

It was a challenge to keep it upright. I guess for my first one though, I did ok. It is for 3 year olds, will they notice?


The cake decorating has definitely kept my mind from worrying about Tim. I needed this distraction.

Because I feel so torn from Tim right now, I find myself searching for unity and heritage with other family members. I have my other kids, but they tend to run when I get weepy. My sisters are distant geographically and I wish to be held close. Forrest doesn’t understand and tells me to snap out of it. Saying all that, leads me to my next step. I googled lost family for some kind of contact. Eureka! I found them all, even a 73 year old aunt. I sent an email to a cousin to see if I had the right one. I received a phone call within a couple of hours. We talked for over an hour. One cousin is less than 20 minutes from me. It really helped for me to pick up this project that had been neglected too long.

The sticky- post-it notes are great. My thoughts and prayers are constant.

God Bless Tim. God protect Tim. God direct Tim. God hug Tim for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home