Sunday, June 25, 2006

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I finally slept 8 hours last night. I got up at 7:04 am. That is late for me.

House is quiet. It is too quiet for a Saturday. Normally, Tim is up watching television or playing Call of Duty, his computer game favorite. That game is so popular with all the males in our family. Let’s see, Josh, Martin, Tim, Andrew, Forrest, Darrell and Daniel all have it. They play over the internet as a platoon. It has been Forrest’s refuge all week much to my chagrin.

Madison’s party is today. I hope the cake remains standing in transport.

I check email. I also google Parris Island. I found the official website for families with loved ones there.

http://www.mcrdpi.usmc.mil/

I also found a pdf file of a calendar of events for new recruits so you can track what they are doing. I will attach the calendar to the blog for those that want to track Tim’s activities.

http://www.mcrdpi.usmc.mil/images/Training%20Matrix.pdf

At last! This helps me more than anything else, as at least now I know what he is doing. On the web page there are FAQ’s page that answer every question I have had so far. Why did they not tell us about this site? It should be well publicized.

God take care of him. Jesus be real in Tim’s life. Please let him know I love him and pray continuously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home