Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Monday, June 26, 2006

God is truly merciful. Today has been better than all the previous days. Today as I opened God's word I felt an awakening in both my spirit and mind.

My energy is coming back. I am able to get up. Depression robs the mind, body and spirit. I trust the Lord and yet I still struggle to let go. Why? I am progressing though.

Jude 21 says "Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life." KJV

I rest in Him.

The Marines, as I stated in a previous post has a website that has a lot of infomation and really takes delving into to benefit from all the material on it.

I found this on the website and found it noteworthy.


MCRD/ERR Parris Island Strategic Plan
We Make Marines
Vision. To make the highest quality basic U. S. Marines, we will:
· Recruit the best available young men and women for service as enlisted Marines and Officers of Marines.
· Train the highest quality Marine Drill Instructors and instill within each of them a sense for the extraordinary responsibilities with which they are entrusted.
· Train, teach, mentor and above all lead through a demanding standard-based training system.
· Exploit best business practices and emerging technologies to achieve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
· Enhance the quality of service for all members of our Depot/ERR team, our families, and the surrounding communities.
Mission. To recruit, train, and support the making of basic U.S. Marines for follow-on training and service in the Corps.Guiding Principles. We are dedicated to our Core Values of Honor, Courage, and Commitment.
· We will accomplish our mission while adhering to our moral principles of honesty, integrity, and ethical conduct.
· We are committed to the safety, health, security, development and care of our people and their families.
· We are defined by our heritage, traditions, and desire to serve our country.
· We encourage positive relationships with our local communities.
· We will align our individual efforts to contribute to the success of the organization.
· We are good stewards of the environments.
MCRD/ERR Parris Island Goals


This helps me.

III John 4 I have no greater joy than to know my children walk in truth.

AMEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home