Sunday, June 25, 2006

Thursday June 22, 2006

3:15 am I am awake.

I think of you and pray.

Try to read a little to help me get drowsy. Doesn’t help.

I assemble and ice Madison’s cake. I have Madison today. We watch Cinderella and she wants to know where you are again.

I have a little more peace today. I think it helped that SSGT. Tobin stopped by last night. He told us your voice mail message was a written text that you had to do and would not have been able to respond any differently. I worry that this intense heat we are experiencing will affect you also. Lord, protect him and give him a godly friend to confide in.

I shared some of my concerns and tears with some friends and my sisters. It helps to talk about it.

I am trusting you, Lord. Whatever happens, I trust you Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home