Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I’ve only got weepy twice today. It is 7:00am.

Amanda came over to get Andrew to help her with the new baby Coen. House is too quiet. I can hear Forrest growing old, or maybe that is me turning to arthritic stone.

I watch a lot of television. Unfortunately it is exactly what all the military wives in Sunday school warned me NOT to do. Oh my Lord! They found the two missing soldiers.

I weep.

The urge to write you is overwhelming.

I want to hear your voice.

I play yesterday’s voice mail.

OK. Better.

I struggle to decide what to layout for supper. Everything reminds me of you. You must be hungry. Chicken it is. I know. I’ll do Chinese. You don’t like it.

I think to myself, you get to go to bed tonight. They told us that upon arrival you would be up for 33 hours less some power naps.

Tea jug is drained. Oh no! TJD. HAHAHA! I needed a laugh. I then got to thinking what else TJD could be an acronym for. I struggle not to go there. I make tea. Forrest asked me if I ruined the tea on purpose. Excuse ME? NO I did NOT! I don’t know what he is talking about. I taught every one of you kids to make tea, if yours happens to be better it is because ya’ll like to shellac your intestines with too much sugar. What are they giving you to drink? Are you thirsty?

Korea is in the news. My thought don’t need to go there.

I went shopping with my daughter-in-law. NO fun. I couldn’t get my mind off thinking of you.

Madison asked where Uncle Tim was? Is he at school? No sweetie. He had to go away for awhile. Why? Why, because there are mean people that want to hurt us and Uncle Tim is learning to protect us from them.

Chinese food went down a little easier than the cube steak. I rack my brain for your other dislikes that I can do for tomorrow.

I prayed for you today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home