Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday, July 22, 2006

T-23 Day 33

It is Saturday and I desperately hope there is a letter today. We have not had any information since July 10th's letter that came on the 14th. I know it may seem unusual for me to worry about it on such a short amount of time, but militarily time seems to stand still. I know information and mail gets delayed, but I am shriviling up here.

Jamie comes tomorrow and the house is no where near ready. I am busting myself silly trying to get event storage packed and loaded in the car. I learned something new yesterday. This is great. Write it down. When you have a candle that has burned down and stuck in the vessel, freeze it for 30 minutes to an hour. Usually it will fall out once upside down, if not only a gentle pressure will do it. Excess wax build up on sides flake off effortlessly.

It is 3:09pm and still waiting for the mail.

It is 3:15pm and NO LETTER.

I know that mail can be slow, but this is rediculous. I am sure he had time to write this past Sunday. Where could the letter be? Just as our letters are vital and rejuvenating to them, Tim's letters keep me sane.

Please, please, please, just keep praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home