Monday, July 03, 2006

Monday, July 3, 2006


Week 3 of boot camp. T-6 Pugil sticks I and First aid II.

First thought, watch your knuckles. Ouch. You should be pretty good at this. You practiced enough at home before the Marines. We still haven't replaced the broken globes on the ceiling fan from your practicing. Hahaha. :)

It is very early in the twilight hours. I can't sleep. It is either stress of bills or Tim's absence keeping me up. I am enjoying doing the blog as it helps me to verbalize and purge my worries and fears. As Christians, I know we should not worry. That is sometimes a tall order for moms.

I hope a letter comes today. I seem to count away the minutes until one arrives. It is 3:25 pm and the postman/lady hasn't come yet. It is the 3rd, so they should be coming.

It is amazing how things you see and do everyday take on a different importance when it affects you personally. I find myself more sensitive to others hurts and longings. It is part of this new work the Lord is walking me through. I wonder how many people that said they would write you, actually will. Sometimes people say one thing and do another. Good lord, you are probably sick of my letters. I send a stack every other day. A letter. A card. The funny paper. A picture. Something to help pass the time.

Stand proud.

We love and pray for you all day.

No letter came today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home