Thursday, August 17, 2006

Letter received 08/17/06 To Andrew

Dear Andrew,
Just had some extra time and thought maybe I should write you. This is the second letter I have written today. I just thought that since all my other letters rarely include you in them, I would write you a letter just for you. Well, as you will soon find out, I qualified as a marksman with the M16. I probably could have done better but I got a little careless at the 200 yard line. That's all right because I picked up the slack at the 300 and 500 yard lines. Well anyway, today we went to the Parris Island Marine Corps Museum. It was freaking COOL. They had Marine Corps uniforms from something like 1850 all the way to present day. They also had a video showing everything we have to go through on Parris Island. The best part was the gift shop where they have a lot of cool things. I plan on taking ya'll there when you get here on family day. I noticed that school will be starting soon. Have you gone school shopping? Are you excited about your Senior Year? Have you got your schedule yet? If you get a chance write me and tell me about how your first day went. I'd like to know how the ROTC unit is doing. Oh yeah, tell Ms. Bonaro that I will be coming to see her after I graduate. That will be in about a little less than five weeks. Well I have to go to bed. Good Night.

Love,
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home