Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday, August 17, 2006

T-45, day 59

27 days until family day.

Today I start a new job and I am not sure if I am happy, excited or just scared because my nerve are a tight wire and I feel like I am going to throw up. I just wish I could continue to stay here and work on my own business but it is too new of a company and cannot support paying me a salary.

Our new letter from Tim has all the earmarks of our old Tim. The reference to Wendy's brought a big smile to my face. Before bootcamp, a Wendy's triple classic combo was his favorite. I could never believe anyone could put away that huge sandwich, but he did everytime in about 4 bites. I cannot wait to see how trim he is. Today and tomorrow they take platoon pictures and do travel arrangements. Of course this is team week, so he is still busting his behind doing that. I wonder if it will make any difference in home chores?.....

The prayer vigil is coming along. Most timeslots have been assigned. It is truly amazing the responses I have gotten.

The company commander inspection is this Saturday. This is important, according to his letter. I await the results.

Just keep praying, praying, praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home