Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday, August 13, 2006

H-7, Day 55

31 days till family day

As this day dawns, I find myself focused on graduation and not training. I am not sure yet if that is good or bad. I feel like I should still be interceeding on his behalf for the even minor training practices. I guess I just answered my own unasked question. I should STILL be concerned and prayerful for every aspect of Tim training. It is just very difficult to do when the prospect of seeing him again soon. The whole ordeal has been a very thought robbing process that has crippled my normal life and functions. I can't seem to do anything that is the norm without getting sidetracked or totally derailed. I am firm in believing that is probably best I was out of work during this time because of my lack of concentration, I would have probably been fired.

The days cannot move fast enough toward September 14. I know I shouldn't wish my life away but it is hard to not wish the days moved faster.

Lord, help me to enjoy this time. Teach me thy ways. Bless Tim, give him knowledge and wisdom and help him to focus. Give him rest. Help him to do his best for Your Glory! In Jesus Name, Amen.

Just keep praying, praying, praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home