Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday, August 3, 2006

T-33, day 45

You would not believe the immeasurable joy I have right now. I am grinning from ear to ear. His letter are so much more positive as the weeks go by. I am so proud and thrilled that he has found his niche.

The Lord has been so good to us. Last night at church, one of the associate pastors preached, and was truly meant for us to hear. It was all about standing still and trusting God. Pastor Livengood had divine inspiration for this message as it truly spoke to us. Forrest and I talked about it for three hours during the middle of the night.

This week has definitely crested the hump of bootcamp. We are in the homestretch half.

Thank you Lord.

Lord hug Tim for us, and help him know we are praying often for him and his platoon. Keep him in Your shelter.

Amen.

I just keep praying, praying, praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home