Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday, July 31, 2006

T-30, day 42
Marksmanship

Today is Monday and the beginning of "grass week" for recruit Tim. I am sure he is excited as weaponry has always intrigued him. I hope he excels and is pleased with his results.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
I have often visited MarineParents.com and found a huge resource of information and a definite link to others going through the same emotions as me. It has become a lifeline and direct link to keeping up to date with others, their fears, struggles, tears and even laughter. The information is deep and layered but is well worth the digging. I would encourage every parent, girl friend, boy friend, grandparent, aunt, uncle etc. of a marine recruit or marine to check it out. IT SAVE MY sanity for sure.

Here is a direct link:
http://www.recruitparents.com/forum/default_group.asp

I know that his next 2 weeks are very busy because of Rifle. I gather from the message boards to expect less communication from him.

So in the mean time....

Just keep praying, praying, praying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home